Fairfax County Park Authority is looking for Golf Course Assistant Play Manager to help at Twin Lakes Golf Course, an 18-hole golf course, in Clifton, VA.
- One-day a week for a six-hour shift between sunrise and sunset
- Assists the Play Manager in managing the weekly shift to which assigned
- Assumes the position of Play Manager in his/her absence
- Serves as Marshal for one of two courses
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- A driver’s license
- Site specific training
In working to ensure everyone’s safety, the Park Authority is following current CDC guidelines. If you are not feeling well, please stay home! Prior to starting volunteer work with FCPA, all volunteers on County property must present their COVID-19 vaccination card, even if they only volunteer for one event. If they are not vaccinated, they must present a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to their volunteer service.
For more information about this opportunity, please reach out to RSVP Volunteer Specialist, Shannon White, at firstname.lastname@example.org.