Cornerstones has been a pillar in the DMV for nearly 50 years. Families living in this region, with its notoriously high cost of living, can struggle to overcome tough economic times. Through services like
- Financial assistance
- Child and youth services
- Community and family strengthening
- Community resource centers.
With the food insecurity on the rise, Cornerstones has continued its commitment to serving individuals across Northern Virginia.
Cornerstones needs help with food bag distribution at four community sites throughout Reston. Volunteers will assist residents to their cars or front doors with donated groceries on Saturday, May 22nd.
- Time commitment: 9:00-11:30 am or 10:30-1:00 pm
- Help distribute food donations.
- Masks required.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact RSVP Volunteer Specialist, Shannon White, at firstname.lastname@example.org.