In-Person, masks required, social distance practiced.
Since 1995, Food For Others (FFO) has acted as a safety net for those in Northern Virginia needing food during emergency, as well as the growing number of working poor needing to supplement inadequate food supplies.
The COVID-19 pandemic has further exasperated hardships for thousands of families across what is one of the affluent regions in the United States.
Through food drives, local merchants, the USDA, and crop harvests, FFO is able to collect and distribute food to those in need.
If you are interested in any of the below volunteer opportunities, please contact RSVP Volunteer Specialist, Shannon White, at firstname.lastname@example.org to help join the battle against food insecurity.
- Saturday, January 30th, 3:00-5:00 pm
- Saturday, February 6th, 3:00-5:00 pm
- Food for Others, 2938 Prosperity Avenue, Fairfax, VA 22031
- Unload Fastran bus with donations from Stuff the bus Food Drive into FFO warehouse.
- Wear masks, closed-toe shoes, and dress for the weather.