Outdoor, in-person with social distancing. Masks required.
10 locations throughout Fairfax County.
Are you a local food enthusiast?
Do you prefer the outdoors?
Want the chance to bring fresh, healthy, local produce to your community?
Interested in supporting local farmers and producers.
Maybe it’s time to consider volunteering for your local farmers’ market.
- Volunteers should be outgoing, passionate about buying local, and connecting community members to local farmers and producers.
- Time commitment: 3 months to 1 year
- Manage a small, local farmers market under established COVID-19 protocol.
- Serve as the face of the local Farmers Market to vendors and customers.
- Help promote the market and answer customer questions.
- Monitor safety, help resolve issues, and report incidents.
- Be the ground support that help the markets run smoothly.
If you feel like you can bring passion to this role, please contact volunteer specialist, Shannon White, at email@example.com.