Cornerstones has been a pillar in the DMV for nearly 50 years. Families living in this region, with its notoriously high cost of living, can struggle to overcome tough economic times. Through services like
- Financial assistance
- Child and youth services
- Community and family strengthening
- Community resource centers.
With the food insecurity on the rise, Cornerstones has continued its commitment to serving individuals across Northern Virginia.
Cornerstones needs help for its bi-monthly food drive on Saturday, February 6th.
- Time commitment: 9:00-11:30 am or 11:00-1:00 pm
- Accept and sort donations.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather.
Spaces fill fast. Contact RSVP Volunteer Specialist, Shannon White, at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the efforts on helping manage and move up to 12,000 lbs of food donations.