Cornerstones has been a pillar in the DMV for nearly 50 years. Families living in this region, with its notoriously high cost of living, can struggle to overcome tough economic times. Through services like
- Financial assistance
- Child and youth services
- Community and family strengthening
- Community resource centers.
With the food insecurity on the rise, Cornerstones has continued its commitment to serving individuals across Northern Virginia.
Cornerstones needs assistance for its bi-monthly food drive this Saturday, December 5th. Help Cornerstones help the community as a part of the team moving 10,000 lbs of food donations.
- Time commitment: 11:30-2:00 pm.
- Third shift workers needed to help sort shelves in the pantry.
- Lift and unpack donations.
Spaces fill fast. Contact RSVP Volunteer Specialist, Shannon White, at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the efforts on helping manage and move 10,000 lbs of food donations.